Friday, August 8, 2008

2 words. Many thoughts

Since I have procastinated long enough and not posted anything. I took up Aparna's tag.
So read along...

I am: quite a balanced person most times. Atleast I think so ;-)
I think: I have come a long way from my carefree days to trying to be a responsible mom to my twosome.
I know: I can't have the cake and eat it too. and don't aim for it.
I have: more than everything I ever wanted.
I wish: there was a sure shot way to calm a toddler.
I hate: hypocrites/double standards. Being late
I miss: life in India/watching movies in the theater/window shopping.
I fear: bad news/roller coasters/snakes. In that order
I hear: the constant opening and closing of the restroom door. thanks to my cubicle positioning.
I smell: the air.
I crave: for some quiet time!!
I search: always on google :-)
I wonder: whats next in store for me. Also what to cook for dinner!!
I regret: giving up on my hobbies and also not keeping in touch with some old friends.
I love: my kids more than anything in the world. followed by hubby.
I ache: when my loved ones are in pain and I can't be of help.
I am not: a great conversationalist. it takes me a while to warm up in a big group!!
I believe: There is a silver lining to every cloud.
I dance: with 2 left feet. yup I'm that bad!!
I sing: very well. in my head that is!
I cry: very very rarely. But when I do....its hard to stop the water gate!
I fight: very less with my hubby these days ;-)
I win: most often he does!!
I lose: my temper and my purse very less these days. signs of progression towards patience/responsibility.
I never: forget to say a prayer!!
I always: end up procastinating
I confuse: myself very often !!
I listen: carefully to any advice offered and then decide on my own.
I can usually be found: cooking/watching tv in my free time.
I am scared: of losing my dear ones to an illness.
I need: a pep talk once in a way!!
I am happy about: life in general
I imagine: this post could have been funnier
I tag: anyone willing to take up

2 comments:

Laksh said...

Was interesting. Noticed how you made negative things positive.

Anonymous said...

nicely done :) roller coasters more than snakes? really? I like the I search bit :D