Monday, March 17, 2008

upcoming...

I changed my blogpage name from cracks-me-up.blogspot.com to arch-musings.blogspot.com.
easier to hit upon it.

Note to myself : My agenda for the next week is to create a blog to show case the recipes I have tried, tested, experimented, ripped, inherited and above all loved over the years. so watch out!! This idea is also a rip off from a friend who keeps a journal of recipe's. I found it a very novel idea. Instead of devouring over printouts and different websites to search for that one recipe ur heart is set to make. Why not just put everything in one place.

2 comments:

Nikhil said...

Hey when did u have this 'cracks-me-up' blog?? Have u been blogging for a long time? My first blog name was inspired by Alfred Hithcock. Unfortunately noone seemed to relalize that...

Random thots said...

Nope I have been blogging only for the past 2 months. The name change has happened in that short period ;-))